There are a large number of treatment options in Boise, ID when it comes to your mental health.MAP offers a variety of mental healthcare services that are tailored to meet your unique needs. We offer a comprehensive assessment and intake process that helps us understand your mental health history and current situation. Our team will then provide you with an individualized plan that includes medication management, therapy, and other services. Our Boise location allows our staff to be closer and more accessible to those in the Treasure Valley that need our help.
Our Boise Staff
- Shannon Jares, FNP
- Brandy Fitchett, DNP, FNP
- Ellen Hullinger, BHA
- Abigail Helms, FOC
- Wendy Williams – Practice Manager
Boise Office Hours
- Monday: 7am – 3 PM: Closed 11am-12pm
- Tuesday: 9 am – 5 pm: Closed 1pm – 2pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 5 pm: Closed 1pm – 2pm
- Thursday: 9am – 7 pm: Closed 1pm – 2pm
- Friday: 9am – 3 pm: Closed 1pm – 2pm
Now accepting new patients! We are excited to serve Boise with scientifically-proven and evidence-based mental health treatment. If you want to book an appointment, ask a question, or request more information, you can contact us by phone, email, or through the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you prepare for your future!