Client / Patient Rules and Regulations
(Effective Date: April 22nd , 2020)
SCOPE: This policy applies to all Meridian Advanced Psychiatry, LLC (“MAP”) employees, including full-time, part-time, temporary contract employees, and Vendors.
PURPOSE: The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that Meridian Advanced Psychiatry (“MAP”) clients / patients understand the Rules and Regulations of MAP.
- Provide, to the best of your ability, your medical team with accurate, complete details about past and present illnesses, hospitalizations, surgical procedures, and medications.
- Communicate about the need for pain relief with your providers.
- Inform your medical team whenever you experience a change in your condition or a problem with your treatment.
- Let your medical team know if you do not understand your treatment or what you are expected to do.
- Follow the advice and instructions of your Provider other clinic personnel concerning your care.
- Understand and accept the consequences of refusing treatment or not following instructions.
- Pay bills promptly or inform MAP’s billing department if you cannot pay your bills. If someone else is paying your bills for you, you must inform MAP who that individual is and how he or she can be contacted.
- Be courteous to MAP staff and other patients, minimize noise and keep the number of visitors to reasonable levels.
- Do not smoke anywhere in MAP.
- Do not damage or remove MAP property or the property of other patients.